13 core principles of Kennedy’s exclusive
1. A clear chain of custody is independently audited for every timber product sold
2. The RSC timber certification and management process is subject to an annual third party audit
3. The finished timber products are graded and supplied according to Australian standards
4. The timber is never ever sourced from a tropical rainforest zone
5. The timber is never ever sourced from an old growth high conservation area
6. The timber is never ever sourced illegally from either government or privately owned land
7. The rights of the legal owners of the land are respected and rewarded in a just and fair manner
8. The timber is always harvested and processed in compliance to applicable laws
9. Local indigenous sacred and/or culturally significant sites are protected
10. Local community rights and employee entitlements are honoured and upheld
11. Long term regional biodiversity is maintained and/or enhanced by the activities
12. Residual timber off cuts/sawdust are directed to beneficial re-use applications away from landfill or uncontrolled burning
13. The timber manufacturing process is a carbon positive activity
Kennedy’s Where Quality Timber Does Not Cost OUR Earth
Rainforest Safe Certified timbers
Superior in quality, Kennedy’s extensive range of Rainforest Safe Certified timbers are available for a variety of residential, commercial and architectural applications.
Our premium hand selected flooring is available in a range of widths and lengths (up to 270mm wide and 35mm deep) setting the benchmark for a fabulous floor that is spectacular in appearance and durability. Every board is hand selected to reveal its best character and patina
BEAMS and POSTS
Fully seasoned large end section timbers are the ultimate feature for any commercial or residential structure. Our vast collection of high quality, durable hardwoods provides architects, designers and builders with a complete spectrum to match any design.
With over thirty different profiles and sizes available, Kennedy’s offer the ideal timber product for any decking application. Whether it be a large commercial boardwalk or a small pool side retreat, Kennedy’s stock an impressive range of decking applications to suit your project.
With a company-wide commitment to quality, value and the highest standard in all we do, cabinet makers, joiners, furniture makers and hobbyists can be guaranteed our timbers are perfectly dried to suit any end result application.